Search This Blog

Monday, May 6, 2013

Something worth Knowing!
There are many important lessons in life. I believe that life offers its biggest challenge its self. I also believe that it’s important to know how to communicate. What I mean is, In school you’re taught how to talk, read and write. But you cannot be taught to how to speak your feelings or read someone else’s. You are not taught to read “between the lines”, or write what you really feel. These skills you just need to find within yourself. Sometimes you need to just let your conscience take over. That’s what I’m doing as I write, right now. I speak my mind inside my head and my hands just follow. Sometimes what I write doesn’t even make any sense. But it’s important to know how to let your mind wonder but still get where you need to go. I don’t really know what I’m trying to get across while writing this tough. I guess you just need to……to…..wonder, and open up. This skill isn’t something you can be taught, it just happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment